8 Slat Acacia Interlocking Deck Tile
8 Slat Acacia Interlocking Deck Tilehttp://www.brookstone.com/outdoor-living/outdoor-accents/patio-deck-tiles/8-slat-acacia-interlocking-deck-tile/902440.html
The 8 slat design is one of the new designs introduced in 2009, offering a more affordable alternative to the classic 4 slat.
In this design, there are 8 horizontal wood slats pre-screwed into the interlocking plastic base. This design provide a beautiful look for any outdoor decking projects, especially smaller areas such as balconies and small terraces.
Our products are made from Acacia hardwood grown in sustainable production throughout the seasonally dry tropics in forestry plantations. Plantation grown acacia hardwood is not exactly the same with the old-growth acacia, which is reputable for durability, structural strength, attractive appearance, and sanity smooth surface. However kiln drying allows for sustainable, plantation-grown acacia hardwood to perform nearly on par with old-growth acacia.
Similar to the old-growth acacia, plantation-grown acacia hardwood has a rich golden color throughout its grain, and provides an elegant look for any outdoor wood products. It also has a lot of natural oils that make it water repellent, insect resistant, and suitable for use in exposed locations. The wood also has the unique qualities of not rotting or accumulating rust even when joined with metal.
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way.
Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
- Pattern: Eight horizontal slats per tile
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, pools and hot tubs
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable Acacia Hardwood
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Environmentally friendly Acacia Hardwood from controlled forests
Each box comes with 10 tiles and covers 10 square feet of space.
Materials: Acacia hardwood.
Dimensions: 11"L x 11"W x 1"H;
Weight: 2 lbs