Night Owl Night Vision NONM3X-G Optics 3X Monocular
See in the dark with the night vision monocular.
The lightweight, compact Night Owl Night Vision Optics 3X Monocular has an integrated rubber grip, in addition to a rubberized finish, for more comfort and better handling.
Its machined aluminum lens body is attractive and robust. The unique design of this monocular will put control at your fingertips, making it ideal for hunting, camping, wildlife viewing and security applications. The 42mm lens design is the most popular for a monocular, providing a good balance between desired magnification and a wide field of view.
- 3x magnification
- Better-quality generation-1 image intensifier tube
- Built-in columnated infrared illuminator for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment
- Objective and ocular lenses constructed of high-quality all-glass optics
- Soft-touch rubberized finish with integrated rubber hand-grip
- Machined aluminum lens housing
- Objective Optic Design: manual focus
- Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Resolution: 35 lp/mm on center
- Spectral Sensitivity: 400 nm to 900 nm
- Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -4
- Minimum Focal Distance: 4.9’ (1.5m)
- Angular Field of View: 19°
- Field of View at 200 ft. Distance: 67 ft. wide (61m/20m)
- Power Supply: requires (1) 3-volt, Type-123 lithium battery (not included)
- Battery Life: 45 to 100 hours, depending on infrared usage
Dimensions: 6"L x 4"W x 4"H
Weight: 0.8 lbs.