Night Owl Nexgen II NOXM50 Optics 5X Monocular
See in the dark with the night vision monocular.
Night Owl’s extended-body Night Vision Optics 5X Monocular delivers higher magnification for better image resolution and more accurate identification of distant targets.
Employing the latest generation of optics design technology, the Night Owl Night Vision Optics 5X Monocular adds extra magnification without a lot of extra weight. And more importantly, this latest optical design does not sacrifice light amplification for added magnification the way older-technology generation-1 products do.
Don’t make the mistake of buying a competitive high-magnification device, only to be disappointed with a dark image. When buying high-magnification night vision, make sure you demand the very latest optics technology.
- 5x magnification
- High-quality generation-1 image intensifier tube
- Built-in columnated infrared illuminator for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment
- Objective and ocular lenses constructed of high-quality all-glass optics
- Soft-touch rubberized finish
- Impact-resistant molded thermoplastic lens housing
- Objective Optic Design: manual focus
- Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Resolution: 35 lp/mm on center
- Spectral Sensitivity: 400 nm to 900 nm
- Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -4
- Minimum Focal Distance: 5.7’ (1.7m)
- Angular Field of View: 12.5°
- Field of View at 200 ft. Distance: 44 ft. wide (61m/13.4m)
- Power Supply: requires (1) 3-volt, Type-123 lithium battery (not included)
- Battery Life: 45 to 100 hours, depending on infrared usage
Dimensions: 8"L x 4"W x 5"H
Weight: 1 lbs.