Night Owl iGen 20 20 Day and Night Vision Image Capture 3X Monocular
Capture still images on the built in SD card.
World's first night vision scope with built-in picture-taking capability.
You can capture images on to a standard media card (included). This new proprietary image processing technology changes the standard of performance for all night vision scopes. It offers image quality far superior to any product in its price range. Infrared illumination field is photo-quality, 100% free of distortion, and infrared sensitivity is double that of all tube-based technologies. All settings and features are fully programmable with on-screen menu, video output for real time recording using any standard video recorder. The package also includes Infrared Intelligence™, tripod mount, custom carrying case for easy portability.
- Captures black and white images on a standard secure digital memory card
- Images are saved as JPEG & TIFF format
- Images are easily transferred to a computer
- No special software needed
- Ambient light amplification of 650 times
- Works day or night
- Variable frame rate - user adjustable exposure time to enhance light-gathering capability
- Infrared intelligence - 3 modes. Wattage adjusts automatically as needed for varying levels of darkness
- Enhanced infrared sensitivity - double that of intensifier tube technology
- Clarity across the screen - edge to edge
- Variable display brightness
- Programmable time out features
- Color output choices
- Composite video output
- Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
Dimensions: 9"L x 4"W x 3"H
Weight: 1.2 lbs.