NexImage 5MP - Solar System Imager Telescope Camera
Great for enjoying planetary, solar, and lunar images!
Capture high resolution 5MP planetary, lunar and solar images. Combined with the included software package, NexImage 5MP can bring out tremendous detail and produce images that will rival those taken with astronomical cameras costing hundreds more.
- 5 Mega pixel color sensor with Micron® DigitalClarity® technology to dramatically reduce image noise levels
- Small pixels sizes provide sub arc-second planetary detail with most telescopes
- View and capture live video on your computer
- Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric "seeing" leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high quality image
- Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope
- Barrel accepts standard 1.25” eyepiece filters
- 1.25" adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope
- Camera control software allows you to manually change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation using your PC
- Camera body has integrated C-threads for direct threaded connection to telescope
- Integrated IR-cut optical window
- Selectable “region of interest” sub-framing
- 2x2 and 4x4 binning capability
- Progressive scan
- Includes USB 2.0 cable
Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 1" H
Weight: 1 lb.