NASCAR Scale Models - Kevin Harvick 1:24 Bud Realtree 2011 Impala
Exclusively From Lionel NASCAR Collectables
Kevin Harvicks 1:24 scale die-cast NASCAR No. 29 is a must have addition for any fan. Continuing a relationship that dates back to 1997, Realtree®, the creator and marketer of the world's most versatile camo patterns, will serve as the co-primary sponsor of Kevin Harvick’s No. 29 Chevy for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ All-Star race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
The No. 29 Budweiser-Realtree® Chevrolet will feature Realtree® on the hood, trunk and C-post with camo trim highlighting the body panels of the now-familiar black Budweiser paint scheme. A highly detailed 1:24 Scale NASCAR vehicle featuring driver Kevin Harvick and his sponsors.
- Die-cast collectible car
- 1:24 scale
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Fabric window net
- Opening hood and trunk
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Working rack and pinion steering
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- Rear window funnel access
- Realistic radiator
- Spark plug wires
- Accurate header contour
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- White drive shaft
- Interior hoses painted black
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Painted window detail
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Limited edition
- Officially licensed
Weight: 2.6 lbs.
NOTE: Image shows both sides of die-cast car. Customer will receive one (1) car with their purchase.