NASCAR Scale Models - Jamie McMurray 1:24 Widia 2011 Impala
Exclusively From Lionel NASCAR Collectables
Jamie McMurray started from the pole at the March 2011 Martinsville race in this Widia Chevrolet.
That's just one reason why McMurray fans will want to add this No. 1 Widia ARC die-cast to their collection! Features window net, manufacturer-specific engine detail and more! A highly detailed 1:24 Scale NASCAR vehicle featuring driver Jamie McMurray and his sponsors.
- Die-cast collectible car
- 1:24 scale
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Fabric window net
- Opening hood and trunk
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Working rack and pinion steering
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- Rear window funnel access
- Realistic radiator
- Spark plug wires
- Accurate header contour
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- White drive shaft
- Interior hoses painted black
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Painted window detail
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Limited edition
- Officially licensed
Weight: 2.6 lbs.
NOTE: Image shows both sides of die-cast car. Customer will receive one (1) car with their purchase.