NASCAR Scale Models - Greg Biffle 1:24 Valvoline Nextgen 2011 Fusion
Exclusively From Lionel NASCAR Collectables
Greg Biffle will be going green when he hits the famed pavement of Darlington Raceway on May 7, 2011.
At a track where he has notched two wins and seen much success, Biffle will get behind the wheel of the No. 16 Valvoline NextGen Ford Fusion. This one-and-done paint scheme touts Valvoline’s new motor oil which is 50 percent recycled and 100 percent effective. Go green with The Biff and order the No.16 Valvoline NextGen Ford die-cast today! A highly detailed 1:24 Scale NASCAR vehicle featuring driver Greg Biffle and his sponsors.
- Die-cast collectible car
- 1:24 scale
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Fabric window net
- Opening hood and trunk
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Working rack and pinion steering
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- Rear window funnel access
- Realistic radiator
- Spark plug wires
- Accurate header contour
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- White drive shaft
- Interior hoses painted black
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Painted window detail
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Limited edition
- Officially licensed
Weight: 2.07 lbs.
NOTE: Image shows both sides of die-cast car. Customer will receive one (1) car with their purchase.