NASCAR Scale Models - David Reutimann 1:24 Hewlett Packard 2011 Camry
Exclusively From Lionel NASCAR Collectables
Just like all of our 1:24 ARC die-cast, this David Reutimann special features an opening hood and trunk, stamped metal hinges and engine detail that is manufacturer specific.
It's the perfect way to show your support of Reutimann and Michael Waltrip Racing! A highly detailed 1:24 Scale NASCAR vehicle featuring driver David Reutimann and his sponsors.
- Die-cast collectible car
- 1:24 scale
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Fabric window net
- Opening hood and trunk
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Working rack and pinion steering
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- Rear window funnel access
- Realistic radiator
- Spark plug wires
- Accurate header contour
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- White drive shaft
- Interior hoses painted black
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Painted window detail
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Limited edition
- Officially licensed
Weight: 2.07 lbs.
NOTE: Image shows both sides of die-cast car. Customer will receive one (1) car with their purchase.