NASCAR Scale Models - Carl Edwards 1:24 Ortho 2011 Fusion
Exclusively From Lionel NASCAR Collectables
For five races in 2011, Carl Edwards will wheel a car that might leave fans bug-eyed.
The No. 99 Ortho Ford Fusion features a paint scheme arrayed with roaches, ants and other creepy crawlies – and it’s bound to create some excitement on the track. Edwards will pilot the car at Darlington Raceway, Infineon Raceway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Pocono Raceway and Watkins Glen. A highly detailed 1:24 Scale NASCAR vehicle featuring driver Carl Edwards and his sponsors.
- Die-cast collectible car
- 1:24 scale
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Fabric window net
- Opening hood and trunk
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Working rack and pinion steering
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- Rear window funnel access
- Realistic radiator
- Spark plug wires
- Accurate header contour
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- White drive shaft
- Interior hoses painted black
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Painted window detail
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Limited edition
- Officially licensed
Weight: 2.6 lbs.
NOTE: Image shows both sides of die-cast car. Customer will receive one (1) car with their purchase.