Men's Tense Northwest Wood Watch
Tense Wooden Watches are a unique, trendy, and ecofriendly alternative to the typical Men's wrist watch.
Discover the original wooden watch by Tense.
This Northwest Wood Watch by Tense is an eco-friendly addition to the Men's sports watch series. Handcrafted in Canada from hypoallergic wood, this lightweight wooden watch with an automatic stainless steel fold-over clasp is easy to get on and off, and will easily be one of the lightest watches you've ever worn. This Men's multi-function watch features three extra dials on its face: 24 hour, date of the month, and day of the week. With its bold and simple design, this watch is suitable for any style or occassion (casual, work, formal). This durable all-wood watch features the date, luminous hands, and a two year limited warranty.
- Case & Caseback: Sandalwood
- Hands: Luminous
- Dials: Standard time, 24 hour, Date, Day of the week
- Markers: Arabic Numbers
- Clasp: Fold over stainless steel clasp with push button safety
- Crystal: Mineral
- Movement: Japanese quartz (Miyota)
- Splash resistant: Not suitable for swimming
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer limited
- One SR626SW battery required (included)
- Case: 0.82" W x 1.69" L x 0.47" Thick
- Strap:0.82" W x 8.25" Long
- Overall: 8.25" L x 1.77" W x 1.77" H; 0.4 lbs.