Lionel Trains Strasburg Rail Road Steam Passenger Train Set
Dating back to the 1830s, this train has operated as a heritage tourist line for over 50 years.
The Lionel Strasburg Rail Road Steam Passenger Train Set is famous worldwide for authentic railroad operations and travels through the heart of beautiful Pennsylvania Dutch Countryside to the town of Paradise, PA.
Climb aboard Lionel’s new steam passenger set decorated in Strasburg Rail Road colors. Led by a rugged 0-8-0 locomotive, this set features two coaches and an observation car also painted in authentic Strasburg colors, and it comes complete with an oval of FasTrack and an 80-watt transformer.
- Transformer controller forward, netural, and reverse operation
- Operating headlight, puffing smoke unit, and operating steam whistle with on/off switch on tender
- Die-cast metal locomotive body and die-cast operating coupler on front of locomotive
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Traction tires, silver metal rims on wheels and engineer and fireman figures
Weight: 24.69 lbs.