Lionel Trains Norfolk Southern Genset Switcher #300
A true breakthrough in train technology!
Built by the National Railway Equipment Company, the clean and efficient Genset switcher sets the standard for environmental friendliness on the modern rails. This diesel engine emits 80% fewer pollutants into the air than similar engines, uses far less fuel, and meets the government’s most stringent regulatory noise level requirements.
Loaded with Advanced Features:
• LEGACY Control System for running in Legacy Control mode, TrainMaster Command Control mode, or Conventional mode with a standard transformer
• Odyssey II Speed Control with On/Off switch
• LEGACY RailSounds sound system featuring:
- Independently adjustable volume control allows you to use the Remote Controller to lower the level of background effects (such as RP M levels) while keeping operator controlled effects (such as the horn) at full volume
- TruRail Dialog – Activate our upgraded dialog features, which boast realistic dialog scenes and the most authentic railroad terminology possible. Also, dialog scenes can change with engine operation and user control
- TruRail Signals – Activate the "quilling horn" and user playable bell featuring continuous or single strike sounds with variable intensity. There's a dedicated CAB-2 control for both horn and bell
- Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog
- Eight diesel RPM levels
- Multi-level of realistic engine sounds depending on whether one, two, or three simulated Genset engines are in use
Dimensions: 16"L x 3"W x 4"H