LifeSpan Standing Treadmill Desk
Lets you stay fit while you stay on top of work!
These walking treadmills and consoles intended to work with most standing desks (desk not included).
The compact console sits on your desktop and gives you easy access to the control buttons and workout readouts without getting in the way of your work. The LED digital display shows steps taken, walking time, calories burned, distance traveled and walking belt speed. In addition, this new console is Bluetooth-enabled so you can connect wirelessly to your Windows or OS X computer to automatically track results while you exercise. Once you’re done walking, sync your data with your LifeSpan Fitness Club account to retain your exercise history online. The console also comes with one USB port for charging portable devices.
The LifeSpan Standing Desk Treadmill (TR1200-DT3) features include:
- 2.25 HP DC drive motor for up to six hours of daily use, ideal for all day use
- Speeds Range - 0.4 to 4.0 MPH for optimal speed for working while you walk
- 20” x 56” Walking Surface - equipped with six compression shocks and can support users up to 350 lbs.
- Fits under any standing desk with posts that are at least 29.5" apart
- Commercial quality treadmill
- 2 HP DC drive motor for up to three hours of daily use, ideal for single users
- Speeds Range - 0.4 to 4.0 MPH for optimal speed for walking while you work
- 18” x 52” Walking Surface - equipped with six compression shocks and can support users up to 300 lbs.
- Fits under most standing desks with posts at least 29.5" apart at the base
(Console: 12.5”W x 3”D x 2”H)