LifeProof iPhone 5 Fre Case
The Proof is in the Protection.
LifeProof is deeply committed to the integrity of their vision to create products that excel in every dimension.
True to their conviction, fre for iPhone® 5 is truly their best case yet. The thinnest, lightest all-protective case ever made, fre provides the water proof, dirt proof, snow proof and shock proof protection you would expect from LifeProof, without sacrificing its slim and sleek design. Take your iPhone along, wherever life may take you. The LifeProof iPhone® case delivers the highest level of waterproof, shock-proof, dirt-proof protection in an incredibly low profile – a mere 1.5mm increase to each edge!
The LifeProof fre for iPhone 5 case has sleek styling, full device function, uncompromising design, and of course, the four Proofs: Water Proof, Dirt Proof, Snow Proof, and Shock Proof.
- Protects against every-day hazards—full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
- High degree of shock and impact protection—tested to Military Specifications
- MIL-STD-810F-516.5 (2 meters/6.6ft drop on all surfaces and edges. 26 tests)
- Fully sealed protection against minute dust particles
- Includes bonus General User Headphone Adaptor and Keeper for headphone jack cover
- Ability to swim and take underwater (2 meters/6.6ft depth).
- Optional Swimming Headphone Adapter allows use of waterproof headphones underwater
- Mil-Spec protection that allows you to go anywhere, anytime, and do anything
- Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16” (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
- Unique combination of materials that will not stick to your pocket
- Compatible with iPhone® 5 (International carriers, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon).
- Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
- All phone features are operational while maintaining a high level of protection
- Improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound.
- Case Dimensions: 5.41" (L) x 2.64" (W) x 0.48" (D) (67.1mm (W) x 137.52mm (L) x 12.18mm (D))
- Case Weight: 1.05 oz. (29.8g)
- Operational Depth: 6.6 feet (2 meters) underwater maximum
- Drop Height: 6.6 feet (2 meters) maximum
To give you confidence to go everywhere with your LifeProof iPhone, iPod and iPad we water test each and every case we make. Not only that, after the test an independent agent performs additional testing and even puts randomly selected cases through a second water test. We never ship a case unless it has been successfully tested. As LifeProof employees we use our cases every day, so we only make cases we trust ourselves!
Designed to Meet or Exceed These Specifications:
- Military Standard 810F-516
- MIL STD 810F is the standard that addresses a broad range of environmental conditions, with MIL STD 810F-516 being the section of the standard that is specific to functional drop.
- This standard requires that the item can physically and functionally withstand the relatively infrequent, non-repetitive shocks encountered in handling, transportation, and service environments. This may include an assessment of the overall material system integrity for safety purposes in any one or all of the handling, transportation, and service environments.
- IEL 60529 is the standard for Ingress Protection from water and dust for enclosures. IP-68 is the most rigorous classification in this specification.
- The first characteristic number describes protection from solid foreign objects. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 6 can withstand exposure to circulating talcum powder for 8 hours with no dust ingress after that period.
- The second characteristic number describes protection against water. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 8 exceeds all other water protection levels and is specified by the manufacturer. For LifeProof, number 8 signifies LifeProof cases will withstand immersion in water to a depth of 2 meters / 6.6 feet for 30 minutes.
LifeProof iPhone 5 Fre Case