Koss Porta Pro On-Ear Stereophone
Ultra light-weight & portable on-ear Koss stereophones.
Koss Porta Pro headphones’ high quality sound set sound performance and comfort standards for portable personal listening worldwide when first introduced in 1984.
Since then, to the delight of devout Porta Pro enthusiasts, Koss has preserved the original design and performance that made the Porta Pro a portable music icon.
Designed for those with refined musical taste, the lightweight Koss Porta Pro headphones continue to be the most requested headphones. Constructed from Mylar, the elements are extremely rigid, minimizing mechanical distortion and ensuring exceedingly accurate sound reproduction.
Koss Porta Pros feature dynamic elements that deliver exceptionally rich, deep bass, and a remarkably wide frequency response to capture every nuance in your favorite movie or musical performance.
- The ultra portable on-ear headphones
- Comfort Zone setting on temporal pad for comfortable secure fit
- The ultimate active headphones with a collapsible headband design for protective storage
- Dynamic element for extended frequency response
- Oxygen-free copper voice coils deliver deep bass and signal clarity
- Includes a convenient carrying case for protective storage
- Frequency Response - 15-25,000 Hz
- Impedance - 60 ohms
- Sensitivity - 101 dB SPL/1mw
- Cord - Straight, Dual Entry, 4ft