Kicker Amphitheater Bluetooth Speaker System
KICKER’s Bluetooth system streams music from most all Bluetooth-enabled devices, including Android or iOS.
The Amphitheater was the first KICKER system to certifiably dock iPad®, iPhone® and iPod® media players, and now it connects with any Bluetooth-enabled media device as well.
It is also the first that allows users to download the free KickStart™ app from either iTunes® or Google® Play. KickStart features complete audio customization, social-media integration and specific Bluetooth elements such as Auto Connect, Auto Play and Priority List.
The convenient, flexible audio system includes a USB port for charging external devices and an auxiliary-input for wired media connection. A status LED illuminates to indicate current function and command. It also utilizes an ergonomic remote control to fine-tune music by adjusting bass and treble functions, as well as to help navigate with ease through the Amphitheater system menu and iPod/iPhone/iPad menus. Other remote options include skip-forward and back, fast-forward and back, play and pause, volume, mute, and power on/off selections.
The downloadable KickStart app makes it easy to customize music on the Amphitheater. It features an 8-band equalizer and spatialization selection for sound control and the option to load and save sound presets. Its social-media integration tool was created for users to brag to Facebook® friends about what’s turned up on the Amphitheater. It also enables users to update firmware compatibility with new iOS® versions through the media device.
- Premium Sound Quality and Remarkably
- Powerful Performance
- 5” Mid-Bass Speakers, ¾” Silk Dome Tweeters
- Rear Facing Square Reflex Subwoofer for Extended Lows and Powerful Bass Impact
- Remote Control Included for Volume, Bass, Treble Control, and Complete iPod Navigation
- 1/8” Auxiliary Input and USB Charging for Connecting External Devices
- Compatible with any Bluetooth enabled smart-phone or tablet for music streaming
- High Powered, 50-Watt, Low-Distortion Amplifier with Advanced DSP
Materials: ABS-HB, Aluminum Plate, Silition Rubber 50A, ABS, Polycarbonate, Silicon Rubber, Polypropolene.
Product Dimensions: 19"L x 8.87"W x 9.14"H
Weight: 9.8 lbs.