Kettler Rivo P Elliptical Machine
The best value in the elliptical trainers.
The RIVO P offers attractive styling combined with loads of features with an affordable price making it an exceptional value.
The heavyweight drive system operates quietly and yields smooth performance while the advanced computer with back-lit blue display provides excellent selection of varied hill profile programs as well as heart-rate-controlled programs. With all these great features, the RIVO P is certainly the best value in the elliptical trainer category.
The RIVO P features:
- Informative blue back-lit LCD electronic computer display with push & turn controls
- Displays: Total distance, Time, Speed, RPM, Energy consumption and Heart Rate
- 8 programs with adjustable intensity levels
- Graphic dot matrix hill profiles show preset program variations
- Heart Rate Control Programs automatically adjust resistance to maintain target rate
- Heart rate can be measured 3 ways: via the telemetric hand grip sensors, via the optional infrared ear clip sensor, or via the optional wireless Polar® T-34 chest strap transmitter
- Quick Start Feature – Simply begin pedaling
- Recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation
- The stride length of the RIVO P is 15” while the footplates travel 18” along their elliptical paths
- The Q factor of the RIVO P is 8 inches providing comfort and stability
- Motor-controlled variable magnetic resistance system with 16 resistance levels
- Powder coated, high carbon steel frame
- Adjustable foot plates with three positions for varied elliptical motions
- Heavy 30 ½ pound Flywheel delivers smooth operation
- Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings at every pivot point
- Poly “V” drive belt yields silent operation
- Built-in levelers on base adjust to uneven floors
- Transport castors make relocating simple
- 110 volt power source required
- Includes AC Plug and earlobe clip
Dimensions: 57" L x 26" W x 67" H
Weight: 127 lbs.