Kettler Giro GT Indoor Training Exercise Bike
Excellent programming, high quality componentry, great performance, and rock solid construction at an affordable price.
The new programmable and self-generating KETTLER GIRO GT Cycling Speed Trainer uses the energy of your workout to generate power to operate the computer and resistance system and thus, can be used anywhere.
The adjustable handlebars and racing saddle can be configured to suit your desired positioning. A variable magnetic resistance system delivers 32 levels of challenging resistance without any friction. Choose from a variety of preset programs or select the heart-rate-control programs and the computer will automatically change the resistance levels. Excellent programming, high quality componentry, great performance, and rock solid construction at an affordable price make the GIRO GT a brilliant choice and leader in its class.
The KETTLER GIRO GT Cycling Speed Trainer features:
- Informative blue back-lit LCD electronic computer display
- Displays: Total distance, Time, Speed, RPM, Energy consumption and Heart Rate
- 12 programs with adjustable intensity levels
- Graphic dot matrix hill profiles show preset program variations
- Heart Rate Control Programming automatically adjust resistance to maintain target rate
- Heart rate can be measured in 3 ways: via the telemetric hand grip sensors, via the optional infrared ear clip sensor, or via the optional Cardio Pulse Set
- Quick Start Feature – Simply begin pedaling
- Recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation
- Motor-controlled variable magnetic resistance system with 32 resistance levels
- Rubber coated handlebars for durable and secure grip
- Handlebars with adjustable height and multiple grip positions
- 7 inch wide, contoured, thick padded saddle for comfort and performance
- Saddle height is adjustable with 11 positions as well as 3” of fore and aft adjustability
- Aggressive grip pedals with toe cages and heavy-duty crank arms keep feet securely in place
- Powder coated, high carbon, tubular steel frame
- The Q factor of the GIRO GT is 7.5 inches providing comfort and stability
- Massive 40 pound flywheel delivers incredibly smooth operation
- Sealed Ball Bearings yield smooth performance that is maintenance-free
- No maintenance belt drive system
- Poly “V” drive belt yields silent operation
- Built-in floor levelers
- Transport casters make relocating simple
- Self- generating. No power source required
Dimensions: 41" L x 21" W x 45" H
Weight: 140 lbs.