Kettler Elyx5 Front Drive Elliptical Machine
Kettler’s German engineering, design and manufacturing excellence has created a fitness masterpiece with the ELYX 5.
The sophisticated KETTLER® ELYX 5 elliptical trainer features a SIEMENS® electronic back-lit LCD training computer which controls the advanced induction resistance system.
Precision is ensured because every ELYX 5 is individually computer calibrated for accuracy to meet stringent requirements to be suitable for use in health clinics and medical settings. The resistance system offers an amazing 75 levels ranging from 25 to 400 watts in 5 watt increments. The advanced heart rate controlled programming is designed to automatically adjust resistance levels such that one achieves and maintains a targeted heart rate zone for a most effective and efficient workout. A 48 ½ pound flywheel drive system yields impressively fluid operation and the superior ergonomic motion is incredibly natural feeling much like jogging but without harmful impact to one’s feet, ankles, knees or hips. The engineering and attention to detail is evident. Every pivot point contains maintenance-free ball bearings to yield unparalleled smoothness.
The KETTLER® ELYX 5 elliptical trainer has many features including:
- Winner of the PLUS X AWARD® for Innovation, Design and Functionality
- SIEMENS® electronic LCD computer display with backlight provides high resolution and easy to read digital and graphical data
- Advanced programmable training computer with 8 preset programs as well as Heart-Rate-Control programming for effective weight loss as well as cardiovascular improvement
- KETTLER® Induktions Brake System™ is adjustable in 5 watt increments from 25 to 400 watts of electromagnetic resistance offering 75 levels of training with no friction or wear to brake components
- Computer calibrated to ensure high precision and maximum accuracy
- The stride length is 20” when measured with a straight line while the footplate travel 22” along their elliptical path
- The footplates narrow “Q” factor maximizes comfort and stability
- Classified under the stringent European standards as DIN EN 957 – 1/9, class HA and therefore suitable for use in health clinics
- KETTLER® USB interface allows for use of our new World Tours 1.0 Software
- Telemetric heart rate hand grip located on static handlebars
- Infrared earlobe clip heart rate sensor included
- 48 ½ lb Drive System offers a smooth, fluid and effortless glide that provides an ultra low impact and natural motion
- Poly “V” drive belt permits silent operation
- Recovery feature provides grading of cardio wellness ranked 1 to 6
- Powder coated, high carbon steel frame
- Transport casters for easy relocating
- Built-in floor levelers adapt to uneven floors
- Foldable to save space when not in use
Includes AC Plug and earlobe clip.
Maximum User Weight: 330 lbs.
Folded Dimensions: 54" L x 27" W x 73" H
Item Dimensions: 80" L x 27" W x 73" H
Weight: 169 lbs.