Kettler AXOS Cycle R Recumbent Exercise Bike
Get ready for a comfortable, low impact workout with the KETTLER® AXOS Cycle R Recumbent Bike.
The CYCLE R features frictionless, motorized, magnetic resistance, yields smooth yet challenging operation with automatic resistance changes using the variety of built-in programs.
The LCD computer display provides digital and graphical data that is easy to read. The advanced heart rate control program automatically adjusts the resistance based on the users pulse rate. Its thick padded seat offers comfort and is perfectly positioned for proper ergonomics. The Recovery feature provides a grading of one's cardio wellness, which can be highly motivating as it shows improvement over time. The AXOS CYCLE R has everything you need for an effective cardio workout.
The CYCLE R includes:
- Informative digital LCD computer display with 12 programs
- Displays: Time, Distance, Speed, Heart Rate and Energy consumption
- Heart Rate Control Program automatically adjusts resistance based on pulse rate
- Quick Start Feature – Simply begin pedaling
- Recovery feature for cardio-wellness calculation
- Hand contact sensors for accurate pulse measurements
- Motor-controlled magnetic resistance with a range of 16 levels
- Sturdy, low step-through steel frame
- Heavy 20 lb flywheel delivers smooth operation
- Transport casters
- Built-in floor levelers
- Comfortable saddle easily adjusts for the perfect fit
- Self-righting pedals with toe straps
- Poly “V” drive belt provides silent operation
- Includes AC Plug and Earlobe clip
Maximum User Weight: 285 lbs.
Dimensions: 65" L x 26" W x 40" H
Weight: 106 lbs.