Kettler AXOS Cross P Elliptical Machine
With the AXOS Cross P, you will improve your health, feel better, and enjoy life to a greater extent.
Get a great workout in the comfort of your home with the KETTLER® AXOS Cross P programmable elliptical trainer.
The AXOS Cross P offers not only smooth performance and advanced computer programming but also a compact foot print and a solid frame with a lifetime warranty. The AXOS Cross P computer is loaded with a variety of preset programs with adjustable intensity levels. You can select a heart rate control program which adjusts the resistance level automatically based upon pulse readings such that you achieve and maintain you ideal heart rate training zone. With the KETTLER® AXOS Cross P, you will improve your health, feel better, and enjoy life to a greater extent.
- Informative LCD electronic computer display with push & turn controls
- Heart rate can be measured by the telemetric hand grips or exclusive KETTLER® wired infrared pulse sensor
- Displays: Total distance, Time, Speed, RPM, Energy consumption and Heart Rate
- 12 programs with adjustable intensity levels
- Graphic dot matrix hill profiles
- Heart Rate Control Programs automatically adjust resistance to maintain target rate
- Recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation
- The stride length of the AXOS Cross P is 15" while the footplates travel 18" along their elliptical paths
- The Q factor of the AXOS Cross P is 10 inches providing comfort and stability
- Motor-controlled variable magnetic resistance system
- 16 resistance levels
- Powder coated, high carbon steel frame
- Adjustable foot plates with three positions for varied elliptical motions
- Heavy 30.5 pound Flywheel delivers smooth operation
- Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings at every pivot point
- Poly "V" drive belt yields silent operation
- Built-in levelers on base adjust to uneven floors
- Transport castors make relocating simple
- 110 volt power source required
- 285 lb. Weight capacity
Weight: 113 lbs.