iPhone 5/5S frē Case
The Proof is in the Protection.
The most advanced phone technology led to the iPhone 5s. And, the most advanced case technology led to this — frē for iPhone 5s.
Thinner, lighter, stronger and more protective than any case available, frē keeps your iPhone 5s waterproof, dirt proof, snow proof and drop proof, so you can live LifeProof.
frē protects your iPhone’s brilliant Retina display with an integrated scratch protector, and goes one further by providing full access to the Touch ID function. No other case on the market offers this level of precision protection and full functionality.
Along with completely operational Touch ID and touchscreen, every iPhone 5s feature works seamlessly with frē — camera, flash, buttons, microphones and speakers. The slim profile barely adds to your iPhone’s sleek silhouette and precision lines. And, the clear case back highlights Apple’s brilliant design.
- The thinnest, lightest, all-protective iPhone 5s case ever made
- Built-in scratch protector delivers complete touchscreen protection
- Works with the iPhone 5s Touch ID feature
- Full screen protection and functionality
- Complete access to all buttons, ports and controls
- Maximum sound output and clarity
- Anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
Protected by The Four Proofs:
- Waterproof: Fully submersible to 6.6 feet (2m)
- Dirt proof: Totally sealed from dirt and dust
- Snow proof: Completely closed to snow and ice
- Shockproof: Survives drops from 6.6 feet (2m)
Product Dimensions: 5.40"L x 2.65"W x 0.50"H
Weight: 0.25 lbs.
Device Compatibility: iPhone 5 & iPhone 5s
Your frē for iPhone 5s is backed by a 1-year warranty.
iPhone 5/5S frē Case
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Completely Functional
- Clumsy people
- Summer time
At first you look at the price tag and think 'yeah right 80 bucks for a case. i don't need that' but in reality it isn't that much for all the case provides. Firstly its water proof. Yes WATERPROOF! the otterbox waterproof case is 100 bucks that's 20 dollars more and its huge and bulky, whereas the lifeproof case is just as slim and sleek as a speck case. Also the case has a built in screen protector, a screen protector cost anywhere from 25-50 bucks. when dropping the 80 dollars just think that your not buying a screen protector and this thing is WATERPROOF. The Company also Provides Excellent customer service. I've bought two different cases for different devices and the very few times I've had a problem with the cases Lifeproof has been more than helpful, they've gone above and beyond my expectations.
- Was this a gift?: