Humanscale Freedom Headrest Chair - Vicenza
The Freedom chair is so advanced it's simple.
Humanscale's Freedom® Headrest Chair.
The Freedom chair was designed specifically to encourage frequent, spontaneous changes of posture. There are no locks or tension springs to negotiate. In their place is an innovative counterbalance mechanism that automatically supports your body in every position you'll assume throughout the day. With this mechanism, your weight automatically balances the force required to recline the chair. So whether you're big or small, short or tall, the recline tension is always perfectly adjusted.
What makes Humanscale's Freedom so revolutionary?
Automatic Headrest: Freedom's dynamic, position-sensitive headrest adjusts to cradle your head and neck as you recline, and automatically moves out of the way when you sit upright.
Recline Action: As you recline in Freedom, you'll maintain a near-constant eye level (which is ideal ergonomically), while the angle between your torso and legs will open up for better body function.
Contoured Cushions: The cushions are sculpted to closely follow your body's contours–this sculpting increases contact and decreases concentrated loads.
Responsive Backrest: The pivoting backrest automatically adapts to the changing needs of your spine during recline.
Synchronous Armrests: Freedom's body-friendly armrests move up and down together and stay with you during recline, always keeping you in supported balance.
Body Fit: The seat, backrest and headrest may be independently positioned to fit your exact body size.
Vicenza: By partnering with Spinneybeck, Humanscale is able to offer the finest leathers available for its seating. A lightly corrected, aniline dyed leather, Vicenza receives a special retennage which enriches the leather and tightens the grain. A breathable protective finish offers durability and comfort.
- Seat Depth (from face of lumbar to front of seat): 16.25" - 18.5"
- Seat Height (floor to compressed front center of seat cushion): 16" - 21" Standard
- Low Cylinder: 15.25 - 19"
- Tall Cylinder: 17" - 22.25"
- High Cylinder Chair: 20.5 - 28.5"
- Seat Width: 21"
- Backrest Height: 18" (Adjustment Range: 3" in 0.25" increments)
- Chair Width: 27.25"
- Armrest Height: 5" - 11" (Adjustment Range: 6" in 0.33" increments)
- Armrest Length: 13" Standard/14.25" Advanced
- Distance between Armrests: 20" Standard
- (Front inside edge): 11.5" - 21.5" Advanced
- Height: 43” – 53” Standard
- Low Cylinder: 42.25 – 51”
- Tall Cylinder: 44” – 54.25”
- Headrest Height Adjustment Range: 5”
- Base Diameter: 25"
- Foot Ring Diameter: 18" or 21"
- Foot Ring Height Adjustment (from floor): 6" - 11"
- Backrest Width: 21"