Howard Miller Ridgeville Hide-A-Bar Wine Cabinet
The perfect disguise console for any room in your home.
Look no further because the Howard Miller, Ridgeville Hide-A-Bar Wine Cabinet is the perfect console for your home.
The Ridgeville has a Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers with light distressing. This stylish cabinet features doors with inset panels, framed with decorative moldings. The distinctive antique brass finished knobs and back plates enhance the character. Six, adjustable, wine bottle shelves provide storage for up to 24 bottles of wine. Each shelf is reversible to provide a flat storage surface for glasses and spirits.
- 270° door hinges allow the doors to fold flat against the sides
- Continuous holes allow shelves to be configured as desired
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips lock shelves into place
- Two accessory drawers with antique brass cup-pulls, dovetail construction, and full extension metal drawer glides
- Each drawer features a laminated, hinged, lift-up prep shelf inside for additional work surface
- Includes a fixed, antique brass finished bottle opener and towel bar
- 3X power strip outlet for operating small appliances
- Metal hanging stemware rack
- Glass mirrored back
- Auto-on light switch turns light on automatically when the right door is opened and off when closed
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors
- Locking door secures your spirits
Dimensions: 19" L x 37" W x 72" H