iConvert® Scanner for iPad and iPhone® devices
iConvert® Scanner for iPad and iPhone® deviceshttp://www.brookstone.com/home-living/home-office/home-office-electronics/document-scanners/iconvert%C2%AE-scanner-for-ipad-and-iphone%C2%AE-devices/811508p.html
Get instant e-copies of your most important documents.
- Quick and simple way to scan documents to JPEG files
- Saves photos and important documents directly to your iPad tablet
- Scans high-resolution 300dpi for clear, crisp images
- Adjustable feeder adjusts 2" to 8½" wide to fit many sizes, from small photos to full-size documents
- Works with the free downloadable iConvert Scanner 2.0 App at the iTunes® AppStoreSM
- Gives step-by-step prompts—“scan” (with real-time preview), “save” or “delete”
- Compact size for easy transport. Measures 12.1"w x 4.4"d x 2.8"h and weighs just 1.44 lbs.
- Powered via AC adapter (included).
- Compatible with iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad tablets, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4
- Requires a 30 pin to Lightning adapter cable for devices with Apple Lightning ports
Admit it. You have too many piles of receipts, bills and other paper documents.
Tame the paperwork jungle in your life by getting a scanner for your iPad® tablet and iPhone® device. Our iConvert® Scanner captures sharp, detailed images in seconds. Just tap the Save button to save your hard copies as JPEG files to your iPad tablet’s Photos folder.
Receipts and photos and memos, oh my!
The iConvert Scanner will help you organize—and prevent you from losing—all your important documents. At home, it lets you save family photos, genealogy records, greeting cards, recipes and children’s artwork. At the office, you can archive meeting notes, resumes, renderings and signed contracts. While traveling, you can digitize receipts, expense sheets, and business cards.
Don’t risk accuracy by simply “photographing” your important documents.
Cameras are great at taking pictures of people, places and things. But photographing a document up close frequently introduces distorted angles, glare and unequal sharpness across the photos. Using a scanner ensures that you’ll be able to read every letter and number on your receipt and see every tiny detail in a photo or drawing.
App requires iOS 5.0 or later, and will not work with the initial version of iPad.
Your important documents are waiting! Order your iConvert Scanner from Brookstone today.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. “Made for iPhone” and “Made for iPad” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPhone or iPad may affect wireless performance.