Healthy Steps Portion Control Pasta Basket
Acts as a measuring device, cooking basket and a strainer for one serving of pasta.
Measure, cook, and strain one serving of pasta
Never again cook more pasta than you need. The Healthy Steps Portion Control Pasta Basket measures one serving of pasta and works with any type of pasta! The silicone basket provides a contained cooking space and up to four baskets fit into one pot, great for restaurant style choices right at home. Everyone gets to have their favorite, at the same time! Includes single strainer only.
How to use:
- Pour in pasta to serving line on basket. For long noodles, use hole in handle to measure one serving.
- Set pasta basket into boiling water. Refer to pasta preparation instructions for cooking time.
- When done, lift pasta basket out of water to drain and pour directly onto plate to serve.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Benefits of eating pasta:
- Pasta is a great source of folic acid, thiamin, iron, riboflavin and niacin.
- Pasta is cholesterol free and virtually fat and salt free!
- Pasta is best in whole-wheat form and can reduce the risks associated with strokes, cancer, diabetes, heart disease and obesity.
- Serving sizes are based on FDA food labeling requirements.
Dimensions: 5.06"L x 1.28"W x 0.26"H