Goal Zero Yeti Solar Panel Generator Kit - 1250
Crank out big power silently.
Whether you're working on recreating an off-grid lifestyle or experiencing a power outage, the Solar Yeti 1250 Generator Kit offers the power to get it done and comes with two detachable 30 Boulder solar panels to do it!
The Yeti will give you peace of mind, its powerful enough to back-up critical appliances − refrigerators, freezers, home health care equipment, heart monitors and oxygen. This generator is safe and silent with no gas, noise or fumes and is safe to operate indoors.
Easily charge your Yeti 1250 in silence using the free and clean energy of the sun. You can also charge it from the wall − either way there are no worries of toxic fumes or transportation and storage of flammable fuel. Multiple ports − DC, USB, and AC − make it easy to power all your devices, simply activate the ports with one master switch and let everyone in the family help themselves. Two Boulder 30 Solar Panels charge the Yeti 1250 in 24 hours from sun, and since the power is generated silently and cleanly from the sun or wall you can operate your Yeti inside the house, cabin or tent. The Yeti can also be charged via the included AC wall charger.
Charges the following:
- AC wall charger (approximate charging time 16-20 hours)
- 2 Boulder 30 solar panels (approximate charging time 20-24 hours)
- Car charger (approximate charging time 40+ hours)
- Solar panel wattage is 30W
- Fabric carrying case for both panels
- Carrying case dimensions: 18.5" L x 21" W x 3" H, Weight: 1 lb.
- Roll cart for easy transportation: 20" L x 11.5" W x 47" H, Weight: 5 lbs.
- AC wall charger (150" L)
- A wrench for attaching/detaching solar panels
- Internal AGM battery