FitDesk X Exercise Bike Desk
Enhance your workout experience.
The FitDesk’s patent pending design provides comfortable placement of your elbows so you can pedal and steady your arms for typing, gaming, reading your Kindle, browsing and more!
Be productive and burn calories simultaneously! The Internet Obesity Epidemic doesn't have to be an epidemic! Let's pedal our way to better fitness and still accomplish our daily "e-tasks" by "getting our bodies in motion" with the FitDesk! See it's cool and nifty features below!
- Lightweight & comfortable foamcore construction supports your body and your laptop, keyboard, book or other items
- Easy removable, washable cover is simple to maintain for years of use
- Sewn in storage pockets are located on either side of the desktop for utility storage of phones, office items, remotes and more
- Pedal resistance can be easily controlled with a few clicks using the simple knob adjuster
- Seat height can be adjusted for the right ergonomic fit
- Built-in cycle computer keeps track of time, distance and calories burned
- Twin belt design is hand tuned before shipping for smooth and reliable performance
- Patent pending top made in the USA
- Lightweight and foldable design with transport wheels for easy storage
- Easy adjust saddle allows for correct fit
- Belt driven design
- Increased flywheel weight from 1.5 kg to 2.5 kg
- Gear box pulleys now ABS plastic from HDPE for increased durability
- Magnetic resistance increased by larger and more magnets
- Micro adjust resistance dial
- 9/16" pedal shafts up from 1/2" for increased durability
- New frame supports 275 lbs. (136 kg) up from 250 lbs. (113 kgs)
- New frame angle allows for first of its kind semi-recumbent bike
- Improved saddle with increased padding for maximum comfort
Weight: 35 lbs.
FitDesk X Exercise Bike Desk
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to assemble
- Fine For Short And Tall
- Good Compact Design
- Good Tension Control
- Has Add-on Seat Extender
- Laptop Surface Too Big
- Exercise And Internet
Comments about FitDesk X Exercise Bike Desk:
I received my FitDesk Exercise Bike and got it together quickly. I was using a large exercise bike and wanted something compact and this fits the bill. Concerned about it accommodating someone short like I am. It has a number of seat hight adjustments plus an extender for tall people. Easy instructions to assemble. Tools included. The one problem I have is that the laptop desk is large and cumbersome. I've replaced it with a 15" x 22" laptop desk--strapped into place with the strap included. It positions my laptop at just the proper height and is as secure as the provided desktop. Without the provided desktop the workout monitor doesn't have anything to secure it so I wired it into place on the bike handle cradle. Really love this bike!!