David Gilliland 1:24 Scale Stephen Siller Fusion
Exclusively from Lionel-NASCAR collectables.
David Gilliland drove the No. 34 “Honoring Our Heroes” Ford Fusion at Richmond on Sept. 10, 2012 – just one day before the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.
For one race only, the sides of Gilliland’s car featured the number 34(3) – in tribute to the 343 firefighters who lost their lives on that tragic day. A highly detailed 1:24 Scale NASCAR vehicle featuring driver David Gilliland and his sponsors.
- Die-cast collectible car
- 1:24 scale
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Fabric window net
- Opening hood and trunk
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Working rack and pinion steering
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- Rear window funnel access
- Realistic radiator
- Spark plug wires
- Accurate header contour
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- White drive shaft
- Interior hoses painted black
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Painted window detail
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Limited edition
- Officially licensed
Dimensions: 8.5" L x 3" W x 2.5" H
Weight: 2.61 lbs.