Cast Iron LITES- Chef Pan
Designed and hand selected by Michelle Bernstein herself.
MichelleB Cast Iron LITES provides the best cookware has to offer.
Almost no other Miami chef has made as big a splash on the national culinary scene as Michelle Bernstein, a James Beard Award winner and author. Michelle appeared on the Food Network to battle Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America, from which the Miami chef emerged victorious.
Michelle B cast iron cookware has a multi-coated exterior coating to ensure strength and heat resistance, but at a fraction of the weight of traditional cast iron with all the same benefits. The glass lid helps lighten the weight of the cookware. All handles are cast stainless steel with silicone accents. This chef pan is perfect for making Paella, the traditional Spanish favorite dish, but can be used as an everyday pan for hundreds of recipes. Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction. Non-stick interior.
- 12-inch chef’s pan
- Glass lid to seal in flavors
- Multi-coated enameled exterior ensures strength, durability and heat resistance perfect for everyday use
- Same performance and benefits as cast iron, but with half the weight
- Designed with a resilient non-stick interior and sleek silicone handles
- Coated with a smooth easy-to-see cream colored interior, making cookware easy-to-clean and stain resistant
- The Cast Iron thermal properties is perfect to use on an outdoor grill
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction
- Designed to go from the stovetop or oven to an elegant table presentation
- Includes a collection of Michelle’s recipe cards specifically designed for her Chef’s Pan