Cast Iron Chicken Fryer
Designed and hand selected by Michelle Bernstein herself.
Michelle B cast iron cookware has a multi-coated exterior coating to ensure strength.
Almost no other Miami chef has made as big a splash on the national culinary scene as Michelle Bernstein, a James Beard Award winner and author. Michelle appeared on the Food Network to battle Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America, from which the Miami chef emerged victorious.
Michelle B cast iron cookware has a multi-coated exterior coating to ensure strength. The enamel cast iron is resistant to chipping and cracking, perfect for long lasting, continual use. The non-stick surface makes each piece very easy to clean up. Designed with larger handles for ease of handling in and out of the oven. The depth and size of this fryer make this perfect for making Michelle's "Seriously Awesome Fried Chicken" while still allowing it to be used as a traditional saute pan.
- Chicken fryer (4 qt.)
- Extra heavy cast iron lid
- Multi-coated enameled exterior ensures strength and heat resistance perfect for everyday use
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking for long lasting use
- Coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast iron pieces
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for a more flavorful result
- The Cast Iron thermal properties is perfect to use on an outdoor grill
- Smooth interior is perfect for fast clean up
- Compatible with all cooktops especially induction surfaces
- Great size and depth able to be used as sauté pan and perfect for Michelle’s “Seriously Awesome Fried Chicked”
- Designed to go from the stovetop or oven to an elegant table presentation
- Includes a collection of Michelle’s recipe cards specifically designed for her Chicken Fryer