Cast Iron 4.5 Quart Chicken Fryer
Designed and hand selected by Michelle Bernstein herself.
Michelle B Cast Iron LITES provides the best cookware has to offer.
Almost no other Miami chef has made as big a splash on the national culinary scene as Michelle Bernstein, a James Beard Award winner and author. Michelle appeared on the Food Network to battle Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America, from which the Miami chef emerged victorious.
Michelle B cast iron cookware has a multi-coated exterior coating to ensure strength and heat resistance, but at a fraction of the weight of traditional cast iron with all the same benefits. The glass lid helps lighten the weight of the cookware. All handles are cast stainless steel with silicone accents. The enamel cast iron is resistant to chipping and cracking, perfect for long lasting, continual use. The non-stick surface makes each piece easy to clean up. The depth and size of this fryer make this perfect for making Michelle's "Seriously Awesome Fried Chicken" while still allowing it to be used as a traditional saute pan.
- Chicken fryer (4.5 qt.)
- Glass lid to seal in flavors
- Multi-coated enameled exterior ensures strength, durability and heat resistance perfect for everyday use
- Same performance and benefits as cast iron, but with half the weight
- Designed with a resilient non-stick interior and sleek silicone handles
- Coated with a smooth easy-to-see cream colored interior, making cookware easy-to-clean and stain resistant
- The Cast Iron thermal properties is perfect to use on an outdoor grill
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction
- Designed to go from the stovetop or oven to an elegant table presentation
- Includes a collection of Michelle’s recipe cards specifically designed for her Chicken Fryer