Cast Aluminum Paella Pan
High Performance Cast Aluminum Cookware compatible with induction, gas, electric and radiant cooktops.
Energy Efficient Performance.
Enjoy fast cooking and less energy consumption with the combined benefits of cast aluminum and induction cooktop technology. This cast aluminum pan, guaranteed to never warp, has a double layer, PFOA-free non-stick coating by Whitford, which is excellent for low-fat cooking. From the stovetop or oven, to an elegant table presentation, the simple yet modern design offers cook-and-serve convenience. Side spouts for easy grease draining and non-stick coated exterior makes cleanup a breeze!
The ultimate pan for making the traditional Paella rice dish, or any other sautéed meal. It provides an ample cooking surface that can be used as a griddle for meats, fish, vegetables and more.
- Available sizes: 12.5", 14.5" and 16"
- Perfect for use on all stovetops: gas, electric, radiant and induction
- High quality cast aluminum quickly and evenly distributes heat preventing hot spots
- Single piece casting process and extra thick base guarantee to never warp
- Double inner layer non-stick coating makes it easy to clean
- The ultimate pan for making paella or any other rice dish
- Provides ample cooking surface that can also be used for meats, fish, vegetables and more
- Non-stick coating is scratch resistant and ensures durability: no peeling, blistering or cracking
- The outside non-stick layer of coating ensures long lasting luster
12.5" Pan: 13.63" L x 17" W x 2.5" H; Weight: 2.5 lbs.
14.5" Pan: 15.13"L x 18.75"W x 2.5"H; Weight: 3 lbs.
16" Pan: 16.63"L x 20.5"W x 2.5"H; Weight: 4 lbs.