Career Opportunities at Brookstone Stores Across the USA
Brookstone accepts applications online for the Store Management and Sales Associate positions listed below.
Store Sales Manager
- Responsible for managing one store.
- Innovatively manages the Store by driving sales performance and controlling expenses.
- Attracts and develops Store Management and Sales Associates who can successfully close sales with our Customers.
- Previous retail management experience required, including responsibility for total Store operations.
Assistant Store Sales Manager
- Assists the Store Sales Manager in all aspects of managing the Store and driving sales performance as detailed above.
- Previous retail management experience required.
Second Assistant Store Sales Manager
- This is an entry-level, non-exempt Management position.
- Assists the Store Sales Management team in maximizing sales performance, both individually and through effectively directing the Sales Associates.
- Previous retail experience, preferably with some supervisory experience.
Seasonal Manager and Seasonal Assistant Manager
- During the second half of the year (generally, anytime between mid-Summer through December), Brookstone opens temporary/seasonal Stores throughout the country that close no later than during the week after December 25th.
- These are hourly-paid positions.
- The duties of the Seasonal Manager mirror those of the Assistant Store Sales Manager above, and the duties of the Seasonal Assistant Manager mirror those of the 2nd Assistant Store Sales Manager above.
- Able to actively and warmly engage the Customer and develop an instant rapport.
- Meet individual sales goals by using in-depth product knowledge and selling skills.
- Previous sales experience is helpful.
- Please apply in person at a Brookstone Store.
Brookstone accepts applications online for the Store Management and Sales Associate positions listed above. To apply, please click here to complete the online application process.
Brookstone employees share a passion for fun, imaginative products that elevate everyday experiences. If you have this passion and believe you would make a strong addition to our team, we invite you to apply.
If you are a results-oriented individual and are able to drive sales, develop and motivate a team, achieve results, exceed expectations, enthusiastically approach challenges and provide effective and genuine customer engagement, then we would like to talk to you about joining us. Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and two to five years of retail experience is required. You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
To learn more about our people, culture, opportunity for advancement and our products, visit us at www.brookstone.com and get excited about the opportunity to improve your legacy of growth, development and advancement with our team.
Brookstone recognizes that our people make a difference. We offer a challenging and exciting environment with competitive wages, a generous store discount and substantial opportunity for growth. Brookstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in Brookstone!