BlueTrek Metal Evolution Bluetooth® Headset
Next-generation ultra-thin designer look with noise cancellation.
Riding on the success of the original Metal, Metal Evolution effectively eliminates noise up to 80dB in the background environment, thanks to Noise Lock™ noise cancellation.
Noise Lock™ noise cancellation and wind and echo cancellation assure crystal clear conversations for both user and receiver. The elegant BlueTrek Metal Evolution Bluetooth Headset will allow you to control the volume up, volume down, mute, transfer calls between phone and headset, call waiting, call reject, last number redial etc. depending upon your mobile phone.
The BlueTrek Metal Evolution Bluetooth Headset features include:
- Best in class noise cancellation
- Supports active connections with 2 Bluetooth enabled mobile devices simultaneously
- Access to mobile voice dialing*
- VoIP - Supports Bluetooth enabled computers for VoIP calling, such as Skype
- Belt clip: Keep you hands-free, convenient to carry
- 2 different size plastic hooks
- 6 different size earbuds that fit comfortably into your ear
- Volume up, volume down, mute, transfer calls between phone and headset, call waiting, call reject*, last number redial* etc.
- USB charging adapter; USB Wall charger (UL/ EU/ SAA/ UK )
- Talk time: Up to 4.5 hours
- Standby time: Up to 5 days
- Bluetooth specification: V2.1
- Multipoint technology
Dimensions: 2"L x 0.6"W x 0.16"H
Weight: 0.01 lbs.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Brookstone is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.