BioSense Plus™ Side-Cut Sleep Pillow with Gel Fusion™ Technology
Firm & supportive with advanced temp control.
- BioSense® Memory Foam is specially designed to help support pillow-hugger sleepers, and conforms to the precise contours of your arm head and neck
- Gel Fusion™ layer on the sleep surface of the pillow helps dissipate body heat to keep you comfortable all night long
- Athletic performance fabric cover wicks away moisture and further helps to dissipate body heat
- Includes natural ingredients: seed oil, green tea and charcoal to help neutralize odors
- Cover is removable and washable
Ok, so what’s the BioSense Plus™ pillow feel like? We designed our BioSense Plus™ pillow to be firm and supportive, with the feel of a classic memory foam pillow. It holds your head just right all night, and never needs fluffing. Then we added advanced temperature control using a layer of gel on the sleep surface of the pillow and a removable cover made of athletic performance fabric that wicks away moisture.
Designed for pillow-hugger sleepers. Do you sleep on your side and hug your pillow? This pillow has a cut-out that cradles your shoulder and head, and gives you a place to wrap your arms around. Gel on both sides of the pillow lets you sleep on your right or left side.
Gel Fusion™ layer. A layer of gel on the pillow’s sleep surface feels cool and helps dissipate body heat, keeping you comfortable all night long.
Performance fabric wicks away moisture. Athletic performance fabric cover wicks moisture away from your skin, keeping you dry and comfortable. Removable and machine washable.
Pressure-relieving BioSense® memory foam. Perfectly supports the contours of your head, neck and shoulders. “Re-sets” itself as you change positions throughout the night.
Includes natural ingredients to neutralize odors. Our BioSense® memory foam is made with the perfect combination of green tea, charcoal and seed oil to help naturally neutralize odors.
Available only from Brookstone, order your the BioSense Plus™ Side-Cut Pillow for Pillow-Hugger Sleepers today!