All-Natural Microcotton Luxury Hand Towel
All-Natural Microcotton Luxury Hand Towelhttp://www.brookstone.com/bath-spa/towels-robes/bath-towels/all-natural-microcotton-luxury-hand-towel/813770p.html
Our wonderful MicroCotton Towel is made from 100% long staple, very fine cotton.
This towel is exceptionally soft, super absorbent, and quick drying while still machine washable. At 600 GSM (grams per square meter) this towel is capable of holding up to everyday use. The soft touch of Home Source International’s MicroCotton Towel will make you wish it wasn’t so absorbent, just so you could use it a little longer.
Give yourself, or someone you love, the gift of comfort. Give them a MicroCotton Towel from Brookstone.
- Absorbs 250% faster than a regular cotton towel.
- The staple is longer than the commonly used qualities of Egyptian Cotton and is silk like.
- Dyed with high quality, azo-free reactive dyes that are more friendly to the environment.
- It takes 120 fibers to make up the thickness of the loop yarns (versus between 30 and 40 for a regular towel) and it is this high fiber count that allows the MicroCotton towel to absorb faster than any other towel.
- Wash no warmer than 104 degrees F. Wash Dark colors separately. Do NOT Bleach or use around products containing benzoyl peroxide.
Order the entire set of thick, ultra-absorbent Ringspun Microcotton Towels from Brookstone today!
Dimensions: 30"L x 16"W
Weight: 1.0 lb.